31Posts is an intuitive web-based application to help an individual or team of individuals to create, collaborate, manage and publish their social postings.
Editorial Calendar – is used by bloggers, publishers, businesses, and groups to control publication of content across different media, for example, newspaper, magazine, blog, email newsletters, and social media outlets. (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Editorial_calendar )
Today, most people track publishing schedules using one or more spreadsheets, manual calendars, Post-It Notes, to-do lists.
Our software tool, 31Posts, allows you to organize your social media postings and schedule the for auto-publishing far in advance in order to help you and your team:
- Schedule your postings ahead of time
- Make it easier to coordinate campaigns
- Grow your reach
- Scale your social media marketing
What does the system DO?
- Manages a list of articles to be published in multiple channels in an easy to understand calendar format
- Schedule approved items for automatic publication at a date / time.
- Any team member can enter / view entries for the day
- Any team member can make notes/comments on each entry.
Please visit 31Posts.com site for full explanation
Please check out blog for 31Posts related articles